22 January 2008

Gun of the Week





This is the gun of the week. This gives me something to dream about at night. In my dream, the gas operated, full auto, AA-12, 12 ga. shotgun is available at Walmart. I promptly retire my mat-black Winchester defender and head into town. At the Walmart, I have no trouble finding parking and when I get to sporting goods, I slap down my Mastercard along with my Possession/Acquisition license and request one gas operated, full auto AA-12, 12 ga. shotgun. The smiling 60 yr. behind the counter hands it over and Walmart earns yet another satisfied customer.

Why, you might ask, would a citizen need a weapon such as this?

The AA-12 is able to fire at a rate of 360 rounds per minute. Normally, the recoil of a full auto shotgun firing at this rate would be unmanageable. The resulting loss of accuracy would render a full auto shotgun useless.

The engineers responsible for the AA-12 solved this problem by redirecting the gasses that cause recoil to instead operate the shotgun's mechanism, leaving the gun with almost no recoil.

Even better, explosive shells are being developed for the AA-12:



Now, what would I need this for?

It's obvious. With the AA-12, a man can dig holes, rototil, renovate, clear a road, open a can of tuna, etc. etc... The possibilities are limitless, my friend. One can dream.


update...

It makes perfect sense, develop a full auto shotgun, and then... MOUNT IT ON A REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER! HOLY SHIT!



3 Comments:

Blogger Fenris Badwulf said...

Looks like you have reinvented the Fokker D-7.

23/1/08 00:13  
Blogger Reg said...

Fenris, we need to get a couple dozen of these for the you-know-what that's about to be launched.

25/1/08 14:35  
Blogger Fortitudine said...

Ah, you beat me to it. I guess it's more your MO anyway.

Better believe the AA-12 will be making a guest appearance in my dreams tonight.

20/2/08 21:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home