21 January 2008




Today I want to talk about CBC's Krista Erikson. Me being an unruly right-winger might lead you to expect a venomous post about the evils of our Liberal Party biased public broadcaster. You might yawn in expectation of calls to have the CBC liquidated or made private; of undoing their lefty agenda completely and absolutely.

Actually, all I want to point out today is that Krista Erikson is one heckuva fox! Ahr ahr ahroooooo! Wow, she should be in Sports Illustrated or Maxim. I'd buy that issue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous De Lemon Original said...

The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Pengobatan Kista Bartholin tanpa Operasi
Obat Jerawat Bisul di Apotik
De Lemon OriginalPromo Jus Pelangsing De Lemon

15/5/19 21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home